Do you want to learn how to find more competitive Ford Excursion insurance in Lexington? When trying to find lower-priced insurance, do you get frustrated by the crazy number of insurance sources available to you? Many other drivers are too. Kentucky vehicle owners have so many choices that it can quickly become a big hassle to find the lowest price for Ford Excursion insurance in Lexington. Lexington is a great city to live in, but the high premiums for insurance can make it impossible to be able to afford adequate insurance coverage limits.
It’s an obvious conclusion that auto insurance companies want to prevent you from shopping around. People who shop around for cheaper price quotes are inclined to move their business because of the good chance of finding a lower-priced policy. Remarkably, a study showed that drivers who regularly compared rates saved on average $865 annually compared to those who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If saving the most money on auto insurance in Lexington is why you’re here, then having a grasp of the best way to compare insurance rates can make it easier to find better rates.
To find the best auto insurance rates, there are several ways to get quotes from all the different companies. The easiest way to compare Ford Excursion insurance prices consists of obtaining rate quotes online. Just keep in mind that getting more free quotes helps increase your odds of locating lower pricing. Some insurance companies are not set up to provide Lexington Excursion insurance quotes online, so it’s recommended that you also compare prices from them, too.
The companies shown below can provide price comparisons in Lexington, KY. If you want cheap auto insurance in Lexington, we recommend you visit several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
These discounts can lower your auto insurance quotes
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you may qualify for discounts to reduce the price significantly. Certain reductions will be credited at the time of purchase, but occasionally some discounts must be asked about in order for you to get them.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts could see savings up to 30%.
- Student Discounts – This discount can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The discount lasts until age 25.
- Paperwork-free – A few larger companies give back up to $50 shop Lexington car insurance digitally online.
- Own a Home and Save – Just being a homeowner can earn you a little savings because it demonstrates responsibility.
- Theft Deterrent – Cars, trucks, and SUVs optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and will save you 10% or more on Excursion insurance in Lexington.
- New Car Discount – Insuring a new Excursion can cost up to 25% less compared to insuring an older model.
- Mature Driver Discount – Older drivers may qualify for lower premium rates.
- Government Employees – Having worked for a branch of the government may reduce rates when you quote Lexington car insurance depending on your company.
You should keep in mind that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. A few only apply to individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So even though it sounds like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you won’t be that lucky.
To choose providers who offer discounts in Lexington, follow this link.
Car insurance in Kentucky serves several purposes
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Ford in Lexington, buying car insurance is required by state law in Kentucky and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability protection in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Kentucky these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, more than likely the lender will require you to have comprehensive coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Ford at an extremely high rate and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Car insurance preserves not only your vehicle but also your assets. It will also provide coverage for medical expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability insurance will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of an accident. If your Ford gets damaged, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of insuring your car more than cancel out the cost, particularly for liability claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver is currently overpaying as much as $820 a year so it’s recommended you shop around at every renewal to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Local neighborhood agents and insurance
Many drivers would rather talk to an insurance agent and doing that can be a smart decision One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is you can get cheap insurance quotes but also keep your business local.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), the quote information is transmitted to agents in your area that can provide free Lexington car insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to find an agent on your own since rate quotes are delivered to your email. You’ll get the best rates and a licensed agent to work with. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote from a specific company, don’t hesitate to go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
Finding the right provider should depend on more than just the premium amount. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- How long have they been in business?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Kentucky?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- Does their agency support local causes in Lexington?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
Listed below are agents in Lexington that may be willing to give rate quotes for Ford Excursion insurance in Lexington.
- Allstate Insurance: Bryon Elkins
3101 Richmond Rd #311a – Lexington, KY 40509 – (859) 488-2531 – View Map
- Howard Shelton State Farm
2614 Richmond Road – Lexington, KY 40509 – (859) 266-6640 – View Map
- Ky Insurance and Investment
1801 Alexandria Dr – Lexington, KY 40504 – (859) 373-1282 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Tom Barrick
2891 Richmond Rd Ste 115 – Lexington, KY 40509 – (859) 268-3222 – View Map
After getting positive responses to any questions you may have as well as a affordable price, most likely you have located a company that is a good match to insure your vehicles.