The recommended way to find low-cost prices for car insurance rates is to annually compare prices from companies who provide car insurance in Lexington. You can compare rates by following these steps.
- Take a few minutes and learn about the different coverages in a policy and the steps you can take to prevent expensive coverage. Many factors that result in higher rates like traffic citations and a low credit score can be improved by being financially responsible and driving safely. This article provides instructions to find cheap prices and find missing discounts.
- Obtain price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give prices from one company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agents can provide rate quotes from multiple sources.
- Compare the price quotes to your existing coverage to see if a cheaper price is available in Lexington. If you find a lower rate quote and make a switch, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Tell your current agent or company of your intention to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit a completed policy application and payment to the new company. Once coverage is bound, put the certificate of insurance with your registration paperwork.
The key aspect of shopping around is to use similar limits and deductibles on each quote and and to get price estimates from as many car insurance companies as possible. Doing this ensures a fair price comparison and the best price quote selection.
Remarkably, a study showed that over 70% of Kentucky drivers have purchased from the same company for four years or more, and roughly 40% of drivers have never quoted car insurance rates at all. The average driver in the United States could save about $860 each year just by getting comparison quotes, but most tend to underestimate how much money they would save if they swap their current policy for a cheaper one.
These techniques will help you learn how car insurance works and some tricks to saving. If you currently have a car insurance policy, you will most likely be able to get lower rates using the ideas you’re about to read. But Kentucky consumers do need to understand the way companies market on the web and apply this information to your search.
Companies offering Volkswagen CC insurance in Lexington
The companies shown below offer quotes in Kentucky. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit as many as you can to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
The data table displayed below highlights different coverage costs for Volkswagen CC models. Being more informed about how premiums are calculated can benefit drivers when making smart choices when buying a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|CC Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$310||$688||$396||$24||$118||$1,536||$128|
|CC Luxury 4-Dr Coupe||$310||$688||$396||$24||$118||$1,536||$128|
|CC VR6 Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$346||$792||$396||$24||$118||$1,676||$140|
|CC VR6 Motion 4-Dr Coupe||$346||$792||$396||$24||$118||$1,676||$140|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Kentucky minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Rates do not factor in vehicle location which can impact coverage prices significantly.
Save a ton on Volkswagen CC insurance in Lexington with these insurance discounts
Insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but you might be missing out on some discounts that may help make it more affordable. Most are applied at the time you complete a quote, but a few must be asked for before they will apply. If you are not receiving all the discounts available, you may be paying too high a price.
- Professional Memberships – Having an affiliation with qualifying employment or professional organizations may earn a discount on your next renewal.
- Good Student – A discount for being a good student could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Drive Less and Save – Fewer annual miles on your Volkswagen could earn better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Accident Waiver – This one isn’t a discount, but certain companies permit an accident without getting socked with a rate hike if your claims history is clear prior to the accident.
- Telematics Discount – Policyholders that allow their company to monitor their driving habits by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Drivewise from Allstate or Snapshot from Progressive might get better premium rates as long as the data is positive.
- Life Insurance – Insurance companies who offer life insurance give a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
One thing to note about discounts is that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, insurance companies aren’t that generous.
The chart below illustrates the difference between Volkswagen CC auto insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The prices are based on a male driver, no claims or driving citations, Kentucky state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-policy, marriage, safe-driver, multi-car, and claim-free discounts applied.
A partial list of companies that have these benefits possibly include:
If you need cheaper Lexington auto insurance quotes, ask each insurance company which discounts can lower your rates. Some discounts may not apply to policyholders in Lexington. To find insurance companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Kentucky, click here.
There’s no such thing as the perfect car insurance policy
When quoting and comparing coverage online or from an agent, there isn’t really a single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Can my teen driver be rated on a liability-only vehicle?
- Am I covered when driving in Canada or Mexico?
- How high should deductibles be on a Volkswagen CC?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Is my son or daughter covered when driving my car?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Shop online but buy locally
Certain consumers still like to talk to an insurance agent and that is a personal choice. An additional benefit of comparing rates online is that you can obtain lower rates but also keep your business local. Buying from neighborhood agents is important especially in Lexington.
After filling out this simple form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to insurance agents in Lexington who will give you quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You won’t need to leave your computer since rate quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. You can most likely find cheaper rates and work with a local agent. If you wish to compare rates from a specific auto insurance provider, you just need to go to their quote page and submit a quote form there.
Listed below are Lexington auto insurance companies that can give you rate quotes for Volkswagen CC insurance in Lexington.
Bob Pugh – State Farm Insurance Agent
828 Lane Allen Rd #251 – Lexington, KY 40504 – (859) 276-4421 – View Map
Finding the right insurer requires more thought than just the price. Any agent in Lexington should be willing to answer these questions.
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- How are they compensated?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
Affordable auto insurance premiums are possible
We covered some good ideas how to lower your Volkswagen CC insurance rates in Lexington. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding affordable Lexington auto insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest priced auto insurance comes from the smaller companies.
Insureds change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including high rates after DUI convictions, policy cancellation, lack of trust in their agent and even being labeled a high risk driver. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, switching companies can be easier than you think.
The cheapest Volkswagen CC insurance in Lexington can be purchased both online in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to quote Lexington auto insurance with both to have the best selection. Some companies do not offer the ability to get a quote online and many times these small, regional companies work with independent agents.
More detailed auto insurance information can be found in these articles:
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for High Mileage Drivers in Lexington? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Lexington Auto Insurance Rates for Lyft Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Tacoma in Lexington? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Ford Fusion in Lexington? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for Veterans in Lexington? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Lexington Car Insurance Quotes for Felons? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Honda Civic in Lexington? (FAQ)
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)