Do you want to learn to get more affordable Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Lexington? Do you get exhausted from robbing Peter to pay Paul to pay high insurance rates every month? Your situation is no different than millions of other people.
We don’t have to tell you that auto insurance companies don’t want you to look for cheaper rates. Drivers who compare price quotes are likely to move their business because there is a good probability of finding a more affordable policy premium. A recent survey discovered that consumers who compared rates once a year saved on average $3,400 over four years compared to policyholders who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding the cheapest price for auto insurance is why you’re reading this, then having a grasp of how to find companies and compare insurance coverage can help you be more efficient. Due to the increasing number of different company options, it’s nearly impossible to find the most cost effective company.
Buying affordable car insurance in Lexington can be easy if you know a few tricks. If you are paying for car insurance now, you should be able to find the best rates using these methods. Drivers only need an understanding of the most efficient way to find the lowest price over the internet.
The easiest way to get rate comparisons for Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Lexington is to take advantage of the fact most of the bigger providers participate in a system to give you rate quotes. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide information like if a SR-22 is required, your general credit rating, whether your vehicle is owned or leased, and if it has an anti-theft system. Your insurance information is then submitted to multiple top-rated companies and you should receive rate quotes within a short period of time.
To check car insurance prices now, click here and complete the form.
The auto insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Lexington, KY. In order to find cheaper auto insurance in KY, we recommend you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Rates and other information
The premium table shown next showcases detailed analysis of insurance policy prices for Mercedes-Benz C350 models. Understanding more about how premiums are formulated can benefit drivers when making informed coverage decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|C350 W 4-Dr Sedan||$190||$356||$334||$20||$100||$1,000||$83|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Kentucky minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and claim-free. Rate information does not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can alter coverage rates substantially.
Why you need Mercedes-Benz vehicle insurance in Kentucky
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Mercedes-Benz in Lexington, insurance may be required for several reasons.
- Just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to carry a minimum amount of liability protection if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Kentucky these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Mercedes-Benz, almost every bank will stipulate that you have insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender may insure your Mercedes-Benz at a much higher rate and make you pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Auto insurance protects both your vehicle and your assets. It will also pay for hospital and medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers legal expenses if you cause an accident and are sued. If you have damage to your Mercedes-Benz as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of having auto insurance more than offset the price you pay, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. An average driver in America is overpaying over $810 a year so you should quote rates at every policy renewal to save money.
Insurance coverages explained
Knowing the specifics of your insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Listed below are the normal coverages found on the average insurance policy.
Collision – This coverage will pay to fix damage to your C350 resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as sideswiping another vehicle, sustaining damage from a pot hole, backing into a parked car and crashing into a ditch. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible on your C350 in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage – This coverage provides protection when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Mercedes-Benz C350.
Since many Kentucky drivers carry very low liability coverage limits (25/50/10), their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked.
Coverage for medical payments – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for immediate expenses for things like nursing services, ambulance fees, X-ray expenses, pain medications and rehabilitation expenses. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. They cover all vehicle occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Comprehensive coverages – This pays to fix your vehicle from damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for things such as damage from flooding, damage from a tornado or hurricane, vandalism and fire damage. The highest amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
Auto liability insurance – Liability insurance protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property. It protects you from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see policy limits of 25/50/10 which stand for a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and $10,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability can pay for claims such as legal defense fees, pain and suffering, emergency aid, structural damage and loss of income. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but you should buy as high a limit as you can afford. Kentucky state law requires minimum liability limits of 25/50/10 but it’s recommended drivers buy higher limits.
The next chart demonstrates why minimum state limits may not be enough coverage.
Do the work, save more money
Lower-priced insurance in Lexington is possible online in addition to many Lexington insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best selection. Some insurance companies may not offer online quoting and many times these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through independent agents.
Throughout this article, we presented many ideas to get a better price on Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Lexington. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of getting low cost Lexington auto insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest priced insurance comes from some of the smallest insurance companies. They can often provide lower rates in certain areas compared to the large companies like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
How to save on Mercedes-Benz C350 insurance in Lexington
The best way to find better pricing on car insurance rates in Lexington is to make a habit of comparing prices annually from insurers that insure vehicles in Kentucky.
- Try to learn a little about the coverage provided by your policy and the things you can change to prevent expensive coverage. Many risk factors that cause high rates such as distracted driving and a bad credit rating can be eliminated by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Request price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Compare the new quotes to the premium of your current policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a better price and decide to switch, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
A valuable tip to remember is to use identical deductibles and limits on each quote request and and to get price quotes from as many companies as you can. This provides a fair price comparison and a complete selection of prices.
Additional information is located below:
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Infrequent Drivers in Lexington? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Chevrolet Equinox in Lexington? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Lexington Car Insurance for Drivers Requiring a SR22? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Dodge Ram in Lexington? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Subaru Outback in Lexington? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Lexington Auto Insurance for Teenagers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Drivers Over Age 60 in Lexington? (FAQ)
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- If I File a Claim will My Insurance Go Up? (Insurance Information Institute)