Want to learn how to buy cheaper Honda CR-Z insurance in Lexington? There isn’t anyone who fancies paying their premiums for car insurance, in particular when the price is too high.
Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that a large majority of drivers have been with the same company for at least four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never compared rates to find affordable insurance. The average driver in the United States could save almost 46.5% every year just by shopping around, but they just don’t understand the amount of savings they would get if they switched to a cheaper policy. Due to the large number of companies to choose from that have affordable insurance for a Honda CR-Z in Lexington, it can be hard to pick a lower cost company.
Finding a lower price on insurance is surprisingly easy. Just take time getting comparison quotes online with multiple companies.
Getting free rate quotes online is quite simple, and it makes it obsolete to spend time driving to different agent offices. The ability to buy insurance online can eliminate the need for a local agent unless you’re the type of person who wants the personal advice of a licensed agent. It is possible with some companies compare online quotes but purchase the actual policy in an agency.
The providers in the list below can provide price quotes in Kentucky. If you wish to find cheap auto insurance in KY, we suggest you get prices from several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
Lower rate quotes on Honda CR-Z insurance in Lexington with these discounts
Auto insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not even know about. A few discounts will be applied when you quote, but some may not be applied and must be specially asked for before you will receive the discount.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles that have anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Simply owning a home can earn you a little savings due to the fact that maintaining a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Teen drivers should complete a driver education course as it can save substantially.
- Cautious Driver Discount – Drivers without accidents can save as much as half off their rates compared to accident prone drivers.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts can save 10% or more on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- No Claim Discounts – Good drivers with no accidents pay much less when compared with insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Drivers who insure multiple cars with one company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
Don’t be surprised that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Despite the appearance that all those discounts means the company will pay you, that’s just not realistic.
Popular auto insurance companies and the discounts they provide can be read below.
- Progressive offers discounts including homeowner, online quote discount, continuous coverage, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, online signing, and good student.
- AAA offers discounts for education and occupation, AAA membership discount, pay-in-full, multi-car, good driver, and multi-policy.
- Farmers Insurance has discounts for teen driver, distant student, mature driver, youthful driver, pay in full, and homeowner.
- GEICO includes discounts for multi-vehicle, military active duty, five-year accident-free, emergency military deployment, and good student.
- Esurance has savings for defensive driver, multi-policy, emergency road assistance, Switch & Save, and claim free.
- SAFECO may have discounts that include teen safe driver, anti-theft, homeowner, accident prevention training, bundle discounts, and anti-lock brakes.
- State Farm may include discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, anti-theft, accident-free, good driver, student away at school, driver’s education, and multiple policy.
Before purchasing a policy, check with each company which discounts they offer. Some discounts may not apply to policyholders in every state. If you would like to see a list of companies who offer cheap Honda CR-Z insurance quotes in Kentucky, click here.
Learn How to Lower Your Insurance Premiums
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that help determine your car insurance rates. If you understand what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this enables you to make decisions that can help you get much lower annual insurance costs.
- High credit scores equal low costs – Having a bad credit score factor in determining premium rates. If your credit score can use some improvement, you could be paying less to insure your Honda CR-Z by repairing your credit. People with high credit ratings tend to be better risks to insure as compared to drivers with poor credit.
- Marriage discount – Having a spouse can get you a discount when buying car insurance. Having a significant other is viewed as being more responsible and it’s proven that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
- What are your coverage deductibles? – Deductibles for physical damage tell how much you are willing to pay before your car insurance pays a claim. Insurance for physical damage to your car, aka comp and collision, insures against damage to your car. Some examples of claims that would be covered would be collision with another vehicle, hail damage, and having a roll-over accident. The larger the amount you’re willing to pay, the less your company will charge you for insurance.
- Save miles and save money – Driving more miles every year the more you will pay for car insurance. Most companies charge rates based on their usage. Cars and trucks left parked in the garage qualify for better rates than those that get driven frequently. Ask your agent if your policy reflects the proper vehicle usage. Incorrect rating for your CR-Z can result in significantly higher rates.
Insurance loss statistics a Honda CR-Z – Companies analyze the history of losses when determining insurance costs. Vehicles that the data determines to have increased losses will have a higher cost to insure.
The data below shows the compiled insurance loss statistics for Honda CR-Z vehicles. For each policy coverage, the loss probability for all vehicles compiled together equals 100. Numbers that are below 100 suggest losses that are better than average, while numbers above 100 indicate a higher chance of having a claim or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Honda CR-Z Insurance Claim Statistics Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Honda CR-Z Hybrid 106 87 83 98BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years