If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to get low-cost Chevy City Express insurance in Lexington is to do an annual price comparison from companies who provide auto insurance in Kentucky. This can be done by following these guidelines.
- Step 1: Read about what is in your policy and the measures you can take to prevent high rates. Many policy risk factors that cause rate increases such as traffic citations, accidents, and a substandard credit history can be rectified by being financially responsible and driving safely.
- Step 2: Compare price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from a single company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can quote prices for a wide range of insurance providers. Get quotes now
- Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your current policy to see if cheaper City Express coverage is available in Lexington. If you find better rates and make a switch, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Step 4: Give notification to your agent or company of your intent to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit the application along with any required down payment to your new company or agent. Be sure to put the new certificate of insurance with your registration paperwork.
An important note is to use identical deductibles and limits on every price quote and and to get quotes from as many companies as feasibly possible. This provides a fair price comparison and a complete price analysis.
It’s an obvious conclusion that auto insurance companies don’t want you to look for a cheaper policy. Insureds who rate shop once a year will presumably move their business because there is a great chance of finding a policy with better rates. A recent survey discovered that people who shopped around saved on average $3,450 over four years compared to policyholders who didn’t regularly shop around.
If finding discount rates on Chevy City Express insurance is why you’re reading this, then understanding how to quote and compare insurance premiums can make it easier to find better rates.
If you have insurance now or are looking for a new policy, you can use this information to find better prices without having to cut coverage. Buying affordable insurance policy in Lexington is simple if you know the tricks. Consumers just need to understand the quickest method to compare price quotes using one simple form.
The best way to get rate comparisons for Chevy City Express insurance in Lexington takes advantage of the fact most larger insurance companies participate in a system to provide you with free rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is provide details including what you do for a living, if you are currently licensed, how many miles driven, and any included safety features. Your information is then sent to multiple companies and they respond with quotes within a short period of time.
To compare cheaper Chevy City Express insurance rates now, click here and complete the form.
The following companies provide comparison quotes in Kentucky. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
Buying the right Chevy vehicle insurance in Kentucky is an important decision
Even though it can be expensive, paying for insurance is mandatory in Kentucky but it also protects more than you think.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Kentucky these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Chevy, it’s guaranteed your bank will require that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Chevy for a lot more money and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance preserves not only your Chevy but also your financial assets. Insurance will also pay for medical bills for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of buying insurance more than offset the price you pay, particularly for liability claims. According to a survey of 1,000 drivers, the average driver overpays as much as $865 each year so you should quote your policy with other companies at least once a year to make sure the price is not too high.
Rates and information analytics
The premium information displayed next highlights a range of insurance premium costs for Chevy City Express models. Having insight into how insurance rates are figured can be valuable when making decisions when choosing a new policy provider.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|City Express Cargo 2500 2WD||$136||$220||$326||$20||$98||$800||$67|
|City Express Cargo 1500 2WD||$136||$268||$326||$20||$98||$848||$71|
|City Express Cargo 3500 2WD||$156||$268||$326||$20||$98||$868||$72|
|City Express 2500 LT 2WD||$156||$268||$326||$20||$98||$868||$72|
|City Express 2500 2WD||$156||$268||$326||$20||$98||$868||$72|
|City Express 2500 LS 2WD||$156||$268||$326||$20||$98||$868||$72|
|City Express 3500 2WD||$156||$268||$326||$20||$98||$868||$72|
|City Express Cargo 1500 AWD||$156||$268||$326||$20||$98||$868||$72|
|City Express 1500 LS 2WD||$156||$268||$326||$20||$98||$868||$72|
|City Express 1500 LS AWD||$156||$316||$326||$20||$98||$916||$76|
|City Express 1500 AWD||$156||$316||$326||$20||$98||$916||$76|
|City Express 1500 LT 2WD||$156||$316||$326||$20||$98||$916||$76|
|City Express Cargo 1500 Turbo Diesel 2WD||$156||$316||$326||$20||$98||$916||$76|
|City Express Cargo 2500 Turbo Diesel 2WD||$176||$316||$326||$20||$98||$936||$78|
|City Express 3500 LT 2WD||$176||$316||$326||$20||$98||$936||$78|
|City Express 3500 LS 2WD||$176||$316||$326||$20||$98||$936||$78|
|City Express 3500 2WD||$176||$316||$326||$20||$98||$936||$78|
|City Express 1500 LT AWD||$176||$316||$326||$20||$98||$936||$78|
|City Express Cargo 3500 Turbo Diesel 2WD||$176||$316||$326||$20||$98||$936||$78|
|City Express Cargo 1500 Turbo Diesel AWD||$176||$316||$326||$20||$98||$936||$78|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Kentucky minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Premium amounts do not factor in specific zip code location which can change coverage prices significantly.
The diagram below shows how different deductible levels and can affect Chevy City Express yearly insurance costs for each different age category. The costs are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Chevrolet City Express insurance premiums by gender in Lexington
The chart below shows the comparison of Chevy City Express yearly insurance costs for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, single status, and no other discounts are factored in.
Check for these rate reducing discounts
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but companies offer discounts that you may not know about. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at the time of quoting, but some need to be inquired about in order for you to get them.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving less could earn lower premium rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Homeowners Savings – Simply owning a home can help you save on insurance since owning and maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being deployed with a military unit may qualify for rate reductions.
- No Claim Discounts – Drivers with accident-free driving histories have much lower rates when compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Cautious Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can save as much as half off their rates than their less cautious counterparts.
As a disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So despite the fact that it appears you could get a free insurance policy, insurance companies aren’t that generous.
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Chevy City Express insurance premiums with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The price estimates are based on a female driver, no claims or driving violations, Kentucky state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-car, claim-free, and safe-driver discounts applied.
If you would like to view providers offering insurance discounts in Lexington, click here.
Car insurance is available from your local insurance agencies
A small number of people just want to have an agent’s advice and often times that is recommended Professional insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and will help you if you have claims. One of the great benefits of comparing car insurance online is that you can find lower rates and still choose a local agent. And buying from local agents is still important in Lexington.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, your information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Lexington who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to drive around because prices are sent to the email address you provide. If you have a need to compare rates from a specific company, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
If you want to use a good Lexington insurance agent, there are two types of agencies and how they can write your policy. Car insurance agents can be categorized as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either one can sell affordable car insurance policies, but it’s worth mentioning the difference between them since it can affect the type of agent you choose.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be independent are not employed by any specific company so as a result can place your coverage with lots of companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If they quote lower rates, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you don’t have to find a new agent. If you need cheaper car insurance rates, we recommend you check rates from several independent insurance agents to have the most options to choose from. Many can place coverage with smaller mutual companies which may have better rates.
The following is a partial list of independent agencies in Lexington that may be able to give price quotes.
- Carpenter-Warren Insurance Inc
271 W Short St # 304 – Lexington, KY 40507 – (859) 252-6691 – View Map
- Keystone Sills Insurance Agency
210 Malabu Dr – Lexington, KY 40502 – (859) 276-1881 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Turner Ins Group LLC
3320 Clays Mill Rd #211 – Lexington, KY 40503 – (859) 219-0972 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents of this type can only quote rates from one company like Allstate, State Farm and Farmers Insurance. They generally cannot place coverage with different providers so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are usually well trained in insurance sales which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some people will only use the same agent mostly because of the brand rather than having the cheapest rates.
Below are Lexington exclusive agents that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Keith Renfro – State Farm Insurance Agent
3101 Clays Mill Rd Suite 402 – Lexington, KY 40503 – (859) 278-8415 – View Map
- Howard Shelton State Farm
2614 Richmond Road – Lexington, KY 40509 – (859) 266-6640 – View Map
- Dawn Stice – State Farm Insurance Agent
121 Prosperous Pl Ste 11A – Lexington, KY 40509 – (859) 271-2277 – View Map
Choosing an insurance agency shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price quote. Any agent in Lexington should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Lexington?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
Cheap car insurance prices are available
Some car insurance companies do not offer internet price quotes and these smaller companies provide coverage only through independent insurance agencies. Budget-conscious Chevy City Express insurance is available on the web as well as from insurance agents, so compare prices from both to have the best selection.
We’ve covered many ways to save on Chevy City Express insurance in Lexington. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get auto insurance rates for, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers may even find the best rates are with the least-expected company.
When shopping online for car insurance, make sure you don’t reduce coverage to reduce premium. In many cases, an insured dropped collision coverage only to regret at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your aim should be to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Additional car insurance information can be read at these links:
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Government Employees in Lexington? (FAQ)
- How Much are Lexington Auto Insurance Rates for a Hyundai Elantra? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for a Toyota Highlander in Lexington? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Immigrants in Lexington? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Lexington Auto Insurance Rates for a Nissan Rogue? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for Active Military in Lexington? (FAQ)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Tread Depth and Tire Safety (State Farm)
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)